the countdown to the unofficial start of summer continues - and tonight, we bring you 6 ultra-chic bits and baubles
to up your outfit's cool factor on even the hottest summer days!
1. Alexis Bittar 'Miss Havisham' Large Scaled Cuff
- cuffs are an easy way to add a huge punch to you look without adding a huge number of items. this Alexis Bittar cuff is bold, works with texture, and is sure to be noticed, especially with a nice deep tan. $225, shop.nordstrom.com
2. kate spade new york 'Pinapple Grove' ring
- playful, sparkley, a bit irreverent, and a great conversation piece! and who doesn't love pineapples on a hot summer day? $125, katespade.com
3. Dannijo 'Jelani' Swarovski drop-earrings
- beautiful chandelier earrings with blush and canary stones, these beauties are perfect with a strapless maxi dress and a ponytail or bun. $395, net-a-porter.com
More after the jump!!!
4. Calypso for Target Multistrand Beaded Necklace
- a great piece from Calypso's limited time diffusion line for Target - this is a great statement necklace to pair with a gauzy sundress or a breezy tank and shorts. add sky-high wedges to complete the island look and you're all set for a trip to Chicistan. $39.99, target.com or select Target stores
5. Pamela Love Arrowhead Ring
- Pamela Love is one of the raddest jewelry designers on the market today, and this ring is a great statement piece and is an amazing way to add a little southwestern spice to your look for the day. available in black, opal, and dark brown, $500, openingceremony.us or pamelalovenyc.com for stockists
6. Cara Mixed Bangles
- a super cheap but adorable accessory - an armful of bangles is a hit with one of this season's summer dress in an ikat print or with a sheer 70's-inspired top and wide-legged denim. the weight of the bangles balance out light, gauzy fabrics perfectly! $38, shop.nordstrom.com