a good girlfriend of mine (and sorority sister - boom boom, dg!) wrote me yesterday to say that she loved all the dresses in yesterday's post - but a few were out of her price range (let's be honest, a $700 romper is probably out of 95% of people's price ranges?), and did i know where she could find similar styles for less? and yes, i absolutely can!!! looking chic doesn't always means breaking the bank - and as always, i aim to please my lovely readers!
so without further ado, here are 3 options that are similar to some of the higher-end looks from yesterday's fabulous, sexy summer frocks - all for under $100!
1. Short & Flirty Multi-Way Dress
- available in a variety of colors from black to red to animal print, this extremely versatile matte jersey dress is flattering on figures, as you an manipulate the straps into various styles, making the fit that looks best on your shape! the deep-v (shown here) or knotted from halter could easily channel the sassy Thakoon jumper shown yesterday! from $59.99, victoriassecret.com
2. Jaloux Front Tie Knot Mini Dress
- another great front knot mini dress - this cut is also in the same vein as the twist front Thakoon number, but more wallet friendly. the tie knot is easily one of the most flattering details for a summer dress - it makes everyones upper body look extra tiny - and the color will flaunt your fresh tan! $62, piperlime.com
3. Pleated Halter Dress
- similar to the Marchesa cocktail frock shown yesterday, this dress is micro mini, in a great print, and has a great flattering halter neckline! Add a fabric flower pin to the neckline to achieve an even MORE Marchesa-esque look - but feel free to make it your own... make the flower a hot coral color! $99.90, zara.com
looking good never felt so easy, right?!