you guys. I GOT MY FOREARMS DOWN IN FULL CAMEL POSE. i still have about 1/2 inch away to go before i'm totally in the full pose but i took the leap and went into the full backbend (with the help of my very hunky yoga instructor). HUGE moment. (for anyone who has a hard time consistently getting to yoga class, i highly recommend finding a stud muffin yoga instructor. it is a wonderful motivator.)
also, we're having the most freakishly warm winter possible. i'm sure we will somehow pay for this in the future (either in the form of a snowstorm in April or a 120 degree summer heat wave), but for now, let me just tell you that i've gone running outside in a skirt and no jacket twice in the last week, and it was amazing.
also - it's february. GRE month, holy shit! also up this month: valentine's day, FW12 Fashion Week, a visit to Boston to see my sister, oh and hey - Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!
ROAR. omg how fierce is this ring?! it was gifted to me by Chloe + Isabel,
and i'm OPENLY obsessed with it. i've never in my whole life seen such a ferosh ring. so good, right? (thanks again to Ashley from Fashism for the lovely gift!)
60 degrees in January? RUN. running skirt, lululemon. tank top, Nike. fleece pullover, The North Face. sneakers, Bapes.
finding new ways to wear cocktail attire to work. never be afraid to rework an evening piece and make it day wearable. dress, Giambattista Valli for Macys. leather leggings, Kova And T. boots, Frye.
kind of a damp, humid day. i love the unique drape of the neckline of this shirt - always look for special details like that when shopping! top, unknown. black pants, The Gap. heels, Vince Camuto
fur coats always add glamour! i LIVE in my fur coat. jacket, Tinley Road.
running errands casual. black tshirt, The Row. grey tank underneath, Nike. jeans, Banana Republic. flats, J.Crew. hacking jacket, J.Crew.
what i'm listening to this week...
- Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
- Lights (BassNectar Remix) - Ellie Goulding
- Upgrade U - Bey ft Jigga (obsessed with this... 'your dynasty ain't complete without a chick like me, so lemme upgrada you!' ...OBVS)
- Dark Paradise - Lana Del Ray (her album is out - highly suggest checking it out!)
- Rope (Deadmau5 mix) - Foo Fighters (thanks Kate!)
- T.H.E. - will.i.am
- Whatta Man - Salt-N-Pepa (such a classic)
- The Best of The American Dollar - The American Dollar. (this album is awesome - it's so chill & great to throw on when you're reading, studying, cooking, or just relaxing around and talking. it's great)
so - if the Giants win tonight, i'm wearing my Super Bowl look to work. crazy crop top and all (with a hot pink tank under it, to keep it legit...sadly) & and i will also be spending the entire evening tonight setting my hair so it looks like Magdalena's in that Vogue German editorial. BIG things this week, obvi.