also, summer is almost here, and bikini season is fast approaching. sooo there's that. i'm pale as ghost right now, and while i'm 85% happy with how i look in a bathing suit...there's room for improvement. also, as you'll see below, crop tops are happening this season so...there's a lot of ab work to be done!
what i've been listening to...
- Freedom at 21 - Jack White (his new album dropped this week, Blunderbluss, and it's SICK).
- Judith - A Perfect Circle
- Seven Devils - Florence + the Machine
- Kashmir - Loch Lomond
- Beautiful Sinner - Nicki Minaj
- Britney Spears Megamix - Britney Spears mixed by Chris Cox (JUDGE ME)
- Toy Soldier - Britney Spears (one of my fav britney songs ever)
- Jump - Madonna
her abs, her booty, her abs... omg. Britney, about 11 years ago, had the SICKEST BODY EVER. and this iconic performance on the VMAs is the best inspiration you'll ever find to get your ass up and go to the gym! watch Britney shake it (particularly around 3:20...) and bow down to Britney and her abs. bow down. this is everything.
it's almost May! omg right?! my sister will be graduating from Harvard Business School (really major), and then summer fridays start (favorite!)... it's all very exciting. most exciting - summer clothes!!